No cannabis stocks made major gains Friday. 420 Investor Alan Brochstein attributed the weakness to stocks breaking technical support in a market where sentiment has been negatively impacted by CannTrust placing a hold on product sales.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE: ACB) shares fell 5.71% to close at $6.77, breaking below its June support level at around $7.10 and now testing February support at $6.80.
- Aphria (NYSE: APHA) shares dropped by 5.04% to close at $6.22.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE: CGC) shares dropped by 7.9% to close at $34.16, breaking below the $38 level, which served as a bottom throughout June to its lowest level since January.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) shares tumbled by 6.01%, eventually closing at $14.24.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE: CTST) shares fell 17.36% to …