Schwazze, previously known as Medicine Man Technologies Inc. (OTCQX: SHWZ), posted Tuesday its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results, with full-year revenue of $24.0 million, up by 94% from $12.4 million in 2019.
- Product sales reached $22.5 million, compared to $7.8 million in the previous year.
- A net loss of $19.4 million or 47 cents per share, compares to a net loss of $17.0 million or 50 cents per share in 2019.
- Gross profit stood at $6.8 million, versus $4.8 million in the prior year.
- At the end of 2020, Schwazze had $1.2 million in cash and cash equivalents.
- For Q4 2020, the company posted total revenue of $7.9 million, up by 139% from $3.3 million in the same quarter of 2019.
- The net loss for the quarter was $8.5 million, or 21 cents per share, compared to …