The premier gathering of cannabis entrepreneurs and investors in North America returns for an all-day virtual event on June 3-4.
Benzinga’s virtual Cannabis Capital Conference is guaranteed to offer participants all the benefits of an immersive and robust in-person conference from any remote location. The conference will feature an interactive forum of live and On-Demand presentations from top CEOs, investors and leaders in the cannabis space. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with THE cannabis movers and shakers from across the globe.
The Virtual Conference will be divided into two tracks, The Green Track, And the Blue Track.
The Green Track
- 9:00 AM Opening Remarks: Patrick Lane, SVP Corporate Partnerships at Benzinga
- 9:10 AM A Blueprint for Success: Five Lessons for Building a Billion Dollar Cannabis Company by Darren Lampert, CEO & Co-Founder GrowGeneration Corp (NASDAQ: CRWG)
- 9:30 AM Matt Hawkins, Chairman at Harborside (CSE: HBOR)
- 9:50 AM Andrew Bowden, CEO at Item 9 Labs (OTC: INLB) & Mike Weinberger Chief Franchise Officer at Item 9 Labs
- 10:10 AM Education: Transform Your Trading With The Power of Technical Analysis by JC Parets, President & Founder of All Star Charts
- 10:50 AM Dan Ahrens, Portfolio Manager at AdvisorShares: Pure Cannabis ETF & Pure US Cannabis ETF (NASDAQ: YOLO) (NASDAQ: MSOS)
- 11:10 AM Fireside Chat: Deanie Elsner CEO at Charlotte's Web Holdings Inc. OTC: CWBHF) Moderator: JJ McKay, Founder & Publisher at The Fresh Toast
- 11:35 AM Raymond Nobu Chang, President, CEO, & Board Member at Agrify (NASDAQ: AGFY)
- 11:55 AM Gary Santo, President at TILT Holdings Inc. (OTC: