When: July 14th 2021 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm PT / 2:00pm – 3:00pm CT
Cannabis in the Midwest is projected to grow at a booming rate in what is widely considered one of the hottest markets over the next 12 – 18 months. A market in which operators are juggling complex regulatory, operational, and financial hurdles. These industry players seek to make sense of the uncertainties that will undoubtedly come with the next evolution of cannabis in the Midwest all while focusing on near and long-term profitability, fundamental strength, and expansion.
This free-to-access webinar will provide financial strategies, regulatory updates, and unique market insights around the Midwest cannabis industry. In our 45-minute panel, (followed by a 15-minute Q&A), a panel of industry experts will provide an overview of the Midwest cannabis landscape, discuss market trends, and share key considerations for successful growth.
- How Chicago become a cannabis capital and what makes the MidWest special?
- Market trends and recent regulatory developments
- Data-driven insights and consumer behavior
- Key financial considerations in optimizing operational strategies
- What will US legalization, interstate commerce, and legal imports/exports mean for the Midwest?
- Sarah McGuire, Partner, MGO
- Jessica Lukas, Senior Vice President of Commercial Development, BDSA
- Eric Berlin, Partner, Dentons
We invite you to register here.
According to Lukas, 72% of adults in the Midwest are either current cannabis consumers or open to consuming cannabis.
BDSA is forecasting Midwest legal sales to be ~$3B this year, growing …