Collections from the nationwide donation drive, conducted between December 13-23, will go to local charities in markets where MedMen operates.
As part of the initiative, each MedMen dispensary has independently selected a local charity, non-profit or rescue organization – from homeless shelters to food banks – to which it will direct contributions.
Customers are also being offered 10% off their purchases in exchange for donations.
The following stores are joining the initiative:
- MedMen Coral Shores: Momma T's Food Pantry
- MedMen Downtown West Palm Beach: Palm Beach Food Bank
- MedMen Orlando: Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- MedMen Pensacola: Manna Food Bank
- MedMen South Beach: Krisit's House Toy …