Michael Mills, CEO of Body and Mind said that the quarterly results and "continued positive cash flow from operations reflect our commitment to lean, focused performance as we continue to add new accretive operations."
Q1 2022 Financial Highlights
- Revenue totaled $7.57 million, representing a 43% year-over-year increase.
- Gross profit was $3.49 million, a 94% increase from $1.8 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2021.
- Net operating profit amounted to $0.32 million.
- Net loss was $0.68 million.
- Basic and diluted loss per share was $0.01.
- Positive Adjusted EBITDA of 0.82 million.
- Inventory of $3.37 million as of October 31.
- On October 31, the company had …